Spa Deep Clean
The HydroKNIGHT Spa deep clean service plan includes:
- Clean the spa cover.
- Remove filters and soak in filter cleaner.
- Add deep cleaning agent to spa. This cleaning product cleans out the biofilm dirt in the entire spa pipework.
- Drain the spa when deep clean process has finished.
- Clean spa shell and waterline with cleaning agent.
- Check and clean jets.
- Remove any pillows and clean.
- Vacuum out debris from the bottom of the spa.
- Refill the spa with fresh water.
- Once spa is full check underneath the shell for unseen leaks / damage.
- Check heater and pumps.
- Check jets / features and lights.
- Add chemicals to the spa.