The HydroKNIGHT Winter close service plan includes:
- Clean debris off your summer cover and put the cover away.
- Backwash and rinse pool sand filter.
- Turn off pool heater and drain down.
- Drain filter and pool pump.
- Check the condition of the media inside the filter.
- Drain pool plant pipework.
- Turn the frost heater on, if one is fitted.
- Remove any portable pool steps.
- Remove skimmer baskets.
- Vacuum pool floor and walls with our portable vacuum until water level drops about 2-3 inches below the skimmers.
- Complete our chemical water balance test.
- Add chemicals as needed from the results of the water balance test.
- Add winter algaecide and chlorine shock.
- Add floats to pool. This will prevent surface water freezing.
- Put your winter cover on the pool.